[Call for Papers] 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON)
May 29 - June 2, 2017. Mark these dates in your calendar, since that is when IEEE UKRCON-2017 is going to take place in Kyiv, Ukraine. This scientific meeting you should not miss!
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/10/30/ieee-ukrcon-2017/
[Obituary] Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov
Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov, IEEE Microwave Pioneer and one of the founding fathers of the Ukrainian and USSR quasi-optics of short-millimeter and sub-millimeter waves, died on the 9-th February 2016 in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Born on February 21, 1922 in Voronezh, Russia, he graduated, in 1946, from the radio-engineering faculty of the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (KPI, now National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”).
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/06/14/obituary-yevgeny-mitrofanovich-kuleshov/
[Report] All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on Electronic Devices and Systems in Chernihiv
The All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on “Electronic devices and systems” was held on April 18-21, 2016 in Chernihiv. It was organized by Department of Industrial Electronics and Department of Biomedical Radioelectronic Apparatus and Systems of Chernihiv National University of Technology. Main sponsors of this event was IEEE Ukraine Section Young Professionals Affinity Group and IEEE Ukraine Section.
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/04/21/ukrainian-student-olympiad/
- IEEE Ukraine Microwave, Antennas and Radar Week 2020
- IEEE Ukraine Section Election 2017
- [Call for Papers] 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON)
- [Call for Papers] 2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO)
- IEEE Ukraine Section Executive Committee Meeting
- First anniversary of IEEE Ukraine Section Women in Engineering Affinity Group
- [Obituary] Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov
- [Report] All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on Electronic Devices and Systems in Chernihiv
- [Call for Papers] II International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF-2016)
- New Appointed Officers of IEEE Ukraine Section