IEEE is the world’s largest professional association dedicated to advancing technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through its highly cited publications, conferences, technology standards, and professional and educational activities.
As authorized by the IEEE Board of Directors, the IEEE Member and Geographic Activities (MGA) Board approved the establishment of the IEEE Ukraine Section on November 21, 1991 as part of the IEEE Region 8 (Europe, Africa, and Middle East). The IEEE Ukraine Section was legally founded on November 17, 2016 as Public Union “IEEE Ukraine Section”.
Public Union “IEEE Ukraine Section” is a non-profit organisation representing IEEE in Ukraine. Board of PU “IEEE Ukraine Section” consist of Chapter’s Chairs and Section Elected Officers. PU Board appoints the Executive Director.
- IEEE UKRCON-2019 Call for Papers 04.11.2018
- IEEE Ukraine Section Appointment Officers Ratification 2018 25.02.2018
- IEEE Ukraine Section Election Results 2017 23.12.2017
- [Report] 2017 IEEE International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF-2017) 14.12.2017
- IEEE Ukraine Microwave, Antennas and Radar Week 2020 11.08.2017
- IEEE Ukraine Section Election 2017 10.07.2017
- [Call for Papers] 2017 IEEE First Ukraine Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering (UKRCON) 30.10.2016
- [Call for Papers] 2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) 24.10.2016
- IEEE Ukraine Section Executive Committee Meeting 02.09.2016
- First anniversary of IEEE Ukraine Section Women in Engineering Affinity Group 11.08.2016
- [Obituary] Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov 14.06.2016
- [Report] All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on Electronic Devices and Systems in Chernihiv 21.04.2016
- [Call for Papers] II International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF-2016) 01.04.2016
- New Appointed Officers of IEEE Ukraine Section 21.02.2016
- [IEEE Region 8 Awards] Final call for nominations 05.02.2016
- [Call for Papers] 2016 IEEE 36th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) 17.01.2016
- [MMET*2016] First Call for Papers 16.01.2016
- IEEE Region 8 Young Professionals Industry Newsletter 12.01.2016
IEEE Ukraine Section was founded by 50 members in 1991 and consisted of 448 members on December 2011; 480 members on December 2012; 507 members on December 2013; 411 members on December 2014; 376 members on December 2015; 408 members on December 2016.
|Grade / Year||December 31, 2017|
|Associate & Affiliate members||9|