[Obituary] Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov
Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov, IEEE Microwave Pioneer and one of the founding fathers of the Ukrainian and USSR quasi-optics of short-millimeter and sub-millimeter waves, died on the 9-th February 2016 in Kharkiv, Ukraine.
Born on February 21, 1922 in Voronezh, Russia, he graduated, in 1946, from the radio-engineering faculty of the Kyiv Polytechnic Institute (KPI, now National Technical University of Ukraine “KPI”).
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/06/14/obituary-yevgeny-mitrofanovich-kuleshov/
[Call for Papers] II International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF-2016)
October 10-14, 2016. Mark these dates in your calendar, since that is when YSF-2016 is going to take place in Kharkiv, Ukraine. This scientific meeting you should not miss!
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/04/01/ysf-2016/
[Report] All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on Electronic Devices and Systems in Chernihiv
The All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on “Electronic devices and systems” was held on April 18-21, 2016 in Chernihiv. It was organized by Department of Industrial Electronics and Department of Biomedical Radioelectronic Apparatus and Systems of Chernihiv National University of Technology. Main sponsors of this event was IEEE Ukraine Section Young Professionals Affinity Group and IEEE Ukraine Section.
More information: http://ieee.org.ua/2016/04/21/ukrainian-student-olympiad/
- IEEE Ukraine Section Executive Committee Meeting
- First anniversary of IEEE Ukraine Section Women in Engineering Affinity Group
- [Obituary] Yevgeny Mitrofanovich Kuleshov
- [Report] All-Ukrainian Student Olympiad on Electronic Devices and Systems in Chernihiv
- [Call for Papers] II International Young Scientists Forum on Applied Physics and Engineering (YSF-2016)
- New Appointed Officers of IEEE Ukraine Section
- [IEEE Region 8 Awards] Final call for nominations
- 14th IEEE EAST-WEST DESIGN & TEST SYMPOSIUM (EWDTS-2016)
- [Call for Papers] 2016 IEEE 36th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO)
- [MMET*2016] First Call for Papers