2015 IEEE NORCAS Conference
IEEE Nordic Circuits and Systems Conference
26-28 October 2015
EXTENDED Paper Submission Deadline: 25 August, 2015 (no further extension)
The IEEE NORCAS conference is the main circuits and systems event of the Nordic countries representing both academia as well as electronics industry.
The new IEEE NORCAS conference is a merge of the well-established conferences NORCHIP and the International Symposium on System-on-Chip (SoC). The annual IEEE CAS sponsored conference covers all fields of electronics design, spanning from complex digital systems to advanced analog and mixed-mode circuits. The wide scope of the conference promotes cross-field collaboration not only between academics both also with industry. Papers of high scientific and technical quality are presented together with selected invited speakers and pre-conference tutorial sessions. All presentations will appear on IEEE Xplore.
We invite people from academia and industry to contribute papers. Topics of interest include the following areas:
– Embedded systems, FPGA and rapid prototyping
– Biomedical Circuits and Systems
– Sensors, Imagers, MEMS devices
– Sensor interface circuits, data‐converters
– Measurement, modeling, and simulation of hardware
– Mixed mode designs, high frequency circuits, design for testability
– CAE, design tools, VLSI design methodology, neural networks
– Packaging and interconnect
– Wireless Circuits and Systems
– Hardware/software co-design and reuse techniques
– Multicore and manycore platforms
– Reconfigurable Architectures
– SoC verification and testing
– Software runtime environments, emulation and simulation
– System-level design flow and methodology
– Processor and memory design for SoC
Paper contributions must be submitted no later than 25 August through the Conference website- www.norcas.org
Full CFP available here:
Please forward this message to other potential paper authors.
Snorre Aunet, Norwegian University of Science and Technology
Jim Torresen, University of Oslo
For the full list of the NORCAS Steering Committee and Technical Program Committee members, go to http://www.norcas.org/committee/.
Copyright © 2015 IEEE Circuits and Systems Society, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because of your membership in IEEE Circuits and Systems Society.