All submissions have to be made using EasyChair system:
The International Conference founded by the prominent scientist Professor V.P.Sigorsky will be held on April 19-21, 2016 at National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”, Kyiv, Ukraine. The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Armenia, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Montenegro, Russia, Turkey, USA, South Korea, Mexico, Ukraine and other countries traditionally participate in the conference.
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is supported by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Conference Proceedings of ELNANO included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
SECTION 1. Micro- and Nanoelectronics
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
SECTION 2. Biomedical Electronics and Signal Processing
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
SECTION 3. Electronic Systems
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
Paper submission is closed on January 25, 2016.
Official language of the Conference is English. Size of the conference paper – 3 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Proceedings format.