2017 IEEE 37th International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO-2017)
Conference website: http://elnano.kpi.ua
The International Conference founded by the prominent scientist Professor V.P.Sigorsky will be held on April 18-20, 2017 at National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Armenia, Canada, France, Georgia, Germany, Israel, Iran, Montenegro, Russia, Turkey, USA, South Korea, Mexico, Ukraine and other countries traditionally participate in the conference.
Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is sponsored by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Conference Proceedings of ELNANO-2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar and etc).
Please pay attention to the following conference topics:
1.MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
2.BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
• Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Power Electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Telecommunication and Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
– Paper Submission: December 31, 2016
– Final Papers Submission: March 10, 2017
– Response of Reviewers: February 20, 2017
– Paper Acceptance Notification: March 15, 2017
– Final Registration for Participation: March 20, 2017
– IEEE ELNANO-2017: April 18, 2017 – April 20, 2017
Official language of the Conference is English. Size of the conference paper – 4 to 6 full A4 pages, prepared according IEEE Proceedings format.
All accepted papers which were oral (or poster) presented at the IEEE ELNANO-2017 will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as other Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar).
“No-show” papers won’t be included in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.