Dear Petr Vorobiyenko
We want to formally welcome O.S. Popov Odessa National Academy of Telecommunications to the IEEE Student Branch Program! Attached you will find the official Student Branch approval letter. Remember to keep your Student Branch identification code handy for reporting purposes. Your code is STB11548.
Here are your next steps:
1. As an official IEEE volunteer, we recommend that you visit the IEEE Center for Leadership Excellence (CLE) for details on your role. You will need to use your IEEE Account to access CLE.
2. Conduct your first meeting, hold your first election and remember to report any changes to the Chair or Counselor positions here: vTools
Visit students.ieee.org and review the additional resources below to help you get started:
1. Global Student Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/IEEESTUDENTS
2. Global Student Exchange Community: IEEE Collabratec: https://ieee-collabratec.ieee.org/
3. Connect with the Student Activities volunteers from your Region: http://www.ieee.org/membership_services/membership/students/activities_committee.html
Once again, thank you in advance for all of the work you will do for IEEE and for the advancement of technology for humanity! If you have any questions regarding your branch, please visit IEEE Student Activities or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please ensure your reply is addressed to email@example.com.
IEEE Member and Geographic Activities Department
445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ, 08854-4150, USA