The International Conference founded by the prominent scientist Professor V.P.Sigorsky will be held on April 15-18, 2014 at National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”. The wellknown professionals as well as post-graduate students from Ukraine, Russia, Armenia, Germany, South Korea, Mexico, USA traditionally participate in the conference. Starting from 2013, International Conference on Electronics and Nanotechnology (ELNANO) is supported by Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE). Conference Proceedings of ELNANO-2013 included to the IEEE Xplore Digital Library as well as indexed in Abstracting and Indexing (A&I) databases (Scopus, Google Scholar and etc).
SECTION 1. MICRO- AND NANOELECTRONICS:
• Nanostructures and nanotechnology in electronics;
• Components of micro- and nanoelectronics;
• Micro- and nanosystems in electronics;
• Mathematical simulation of electronic components, devices and systems.
SECTION 2. BIOMEDICAL ELECTRONICS AND SIGNAL PROCESSING:
Electronic nanotechnology in biomedicine;
• Biocomponents of nanosystems;
• Nanobiosystems simulation;
• Electronics for monitoring, diagnostics and treatment;
• Digital processing and analysis of biomedical signals;
• Interactions between physical fields and biological objects.
• Smart Grid and Microgrid;
• Analysis, modeling, optimization and simulation in Power Electronics;
• Control methods and real time operation of Power Converters;
• Modern technology and computation techniques;
• Energy efficient buildings;
• Automotive electronics;
• Airborne electronic systems;
• Acoustoelectronic Systems;
• Radar systems and signal processing;
• UWB electronic systems;
• Remote sensing;
• Multistatic electronic systems;
• Polarimetric and Doppler techniques.
Full Paper submission: December 31st, 2013
Notification of acceptance: February 20th, 2014
Camera-ready papers due: February 10th, 2014