Week is organized to united several international Microwave, Antennas and Radar conferences and symposia which are traditionally held in Ukraine. As a result, in 2020, 4 IEEE conferences (MSMW, ICATT, MRRS and UWBUSIS) were united into one common event – IEEE Ukrainian Microwave Week. In 2022, another IEEE conference, DIPED, also joined the Week.
The Week is held every even year starting from 2020.
IEEE Ukrainian Microwave Week is a basic IEEE Ukraine technical flagship event for IEEE Ukraine Section MTT, AP, ED Chapters with participation of GRS, SP, AES Chapters.
Based on the history of each conference, technical tracks of the Week were created. According to the general agreement of the IEEE and non-IEEE organizers, appropriate technical topics were distributed between the tracks to reduce duplication and follow the historical directions of the conferences as closely as possible.
Full Title of Conferences that were united to Week:
– IEEE International Kharkiv Symposium on Physics and Engineering of Microwaves, Millimeter and Submillimeter Waves (MSMW)
– IEEE International Conference on Antenna Theory and Techniques (ICATT)
– IEEE International Symposium on Microwaves, Radar and Remote Sensing (MRRS)
– IEEE International Conference on Ultrawideband and Ultrashort Impulse Signals (UWBUSIS)
– IEEE International Seminar/Workshop on Direct and Inverse Problems of Electromagnetic and Acoustic Wave Theory (DIPED)