December 6-9 2015, Cairo, Egypt
EXTENDED Paper Submission Deadline: July 31, 2015
The IEEE International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Systems (ICECS) is the flagship conference of the IEEE Circuits and Systems (CAS) Society in Region 8 of IEEE (Europe, Middle East, and Africa). Papers from all over the world are presented on design methodologies, techniques and experimental results in emerging electronics, circuits and systems. IEEE ICECS 2015 will include tutorials, regular sessions (lecture and poster), and special sessions. Lecture and poster papers will undergo the same review process. Authors of accepted papers are expected to present their work at the conference. IEEE ICECS 2015 sessions will cover all aspects of the fields of electronics, circuits and systems, including analog and digital electronics, solid-state circuits, green and power electronics, biomedical and life-science circuits and systems.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- VLSI Systems, NoC, SoC, CAD, and Layout
- Analog and Mixed Signals Circuits
- Signals Processing
- Communication and RF Circuits and Systems
- Green and Power Electronics
- Low-Power Tech. and Harvesting Energy
- Neural Networks and Fuzzy Systems
- Control Systems, Mechatronics and Robotics
- Image Processing and Multimedia Systems
- Linear and Non-linear Circuits and Systems
- Embedded and Systems Architectures
- Bioengineering Circuits and Systems
- Emerging Technologies
Prospective authors are invited to submit full paper of not more than 4 pages including results, figures and references. View the Call for Papers for full details. Papers must be submitted by July 31, 2015 through the conference website.
- Submission of Regular / Student Papers: July 31, 2015
- Notification of Paper Acceptance: September 25, 2015
- Submission of Accepted Camera-Ready Papers: October 10, 2015
- Author Registration: October 25, 2015
We look forward to seeing you at ICECS 2015!
University of Louisiana, USA
National Univ. of Singapore, Singapore.
American University – Cairo, Egypt.
Copyright © 2015 IEEE Circuits & Systems Society, All rights reserved.