March 20, 2016 – Deadline for final Camera-Ready Papers submissions (in English)
April 4, 2016 – Notification of Papers acceptance
Length of papers are from 3 to 5 full pages.
The working language is English.
Topics include, but not limited to:
– Analysis, modelling, research and design methods of microsensors and microactuators.
– Software systems, models, algorithms, methods and strategies of embedded systems design.
– Field issues in embedded systems modelling and design.
– Issues of testing, verification, reliability and optimization in embedded systems modelling and design.
– Sensors and actuators systems, nanotechnology.
– Biomedical circuits and systems.
– Energy-efficient wireless sensors.
– Sensors and actuators for smart devices.
– Applications for electron device design.
– Information technology application of informatics.
– Engineering education.